[Sidefx-houdini-list] object ID passes

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:19:35 EDT 2016

Hi Gary
is very simple to do, you could use the Op_Id pass, is a diagnostic pass in
matra, is already there in the extra images, that will generate a different
ID for each NODE, if you want something per material, just use a parameter
node inside the material, name it something like Obj_ID1  make it a color
and assign red for example, make it export always and make that a new extra
image plane with that name,
for other materials just copy that node and change the color.

here's an example file http://box.varomix.net/index.php/s/irWlqTI0ph9MwYN

if you have any questions let me know