[Sidefx-houdini-list] Setting LUT using python for mplay

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:09:54 EDT 2016

Hi All,

A couple of quick questions.

I know I can use HOUDINI_IMAGE_DISPLAY_LUT to set a LUT to use, but would
ideally prefer to modify the MainMenuMPlay.xml file to hijack the select
LUT function.  I could create a Qt combobox with a selection of Studio or
Project based LUTS and allow the Artist to select which ones he wants, but
cannot find if there is a hom command to set the LUT.  Anyone done this
before?  Anyone know how to set this?

My basic idea is to stop Artists having to navigate to a folder to load LUT
files.

Many thanks

Sandy