[Sidefx-houdini-list] bake shader?

Mark Davies mdavies at sidefx.com
Wed Mar 30 08:46:13 EDT 2016

Hi François,

This is likely the same issue that was resolved with the scale: the
shading derivatives were scale-dependent, which resulted in blurry
shading. Note that you can always increase the shading quality to get
the level of sharpness you require:

     Edit Rendering Parameters...
         Mantra > Dicing > Shading Quality (vm_shadingquality)

Increasing this will result in sharper baked textures.

Also, if you could provide an example file showing the issues with noise
it would be helpful. Thank you.

Cheers,
Mark