[Sidefx-houdini-list] bake shader?

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Mar 30 08:36:25 EDT 2016

I've had the same issue while baking a pattern with a noise through the
new Bake Rop. The bug has to do with the anti-aliasing which is wrongly
evaluated in the bake.

Another way to bypass the issue is not use an anti-alias noise. Maybe
SideFx could provide a switch on those problematic noise to deactivate
the anti-aliasing.

Francois