[Sidefx-houdini-list] FMX 2016 // Houdini od|lunch // Wednesday April 27

Oliver Markowski oliver at fullblownimages.com
Tue Mar 29 12:43:37 EDT 2016

Hello fellow Houdniks,

this is the first (of two) reminders for the upcoming *od|lunch* during
*FMX*! Please *RSVP* using the link below since we only have 20 seats at
the restaurant and they are filling up quickly!
http://munich.siggraph.org/events/fmx-2016-houdini-od-lunch-wednesday-april-27/

Looking forward to meeting you!

Your Munich ACM Siggraph Chapter