[Sidefx-houdini-list] Bacteria growth

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Thu Mar 24 14:21:00 EDT 2016

Hey Francois
Thanks for the input so far!!
How would I use the age in the dop context to drive the shape of my rdb?
Unfortunately the $FF trick recreates the object every frame, so I get a
duplicate of each germ on each frame.
I need a way to only create new objects in the dop context, as they are
created in my pop context, for my approach to work.
I'm still very new to simulations in houdini, so there are loads of
tricks i still need to learn.