[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pop : Limit the number of particles

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Fri Mar 18 17:10:15 EDT 2016

Hi Olivier,

The POP Kill is deleting the particles.

If you're trying to emit particles one after another, you have to either
delete the points one by one in SOPs and set Emission Type to All Points.

However, in the old POPnet, you can put down a grid as a source and in
the Source POP with Emission Type as "Points(ordered)", set Constant
Emission to $FPS so now you'll get a particle per frame in the sequence
of the point number order of the grid.

This functionality is missing from the new Source POP in DOPs. :(

Cheers!
steven