[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pop : Limit the number of particles

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Fri Mar 18 16:47:49 EDT 2016

Hi Olivier,

You can do this very easily with the old POPnet as there is a "Max # of
Particles" parameters. If you don't need the new POPnet functionality,
you can consider use the old version.

Else, in a Pop Kill, you can use the following expression under the Rule
tab:

if(@id>999)
    dead=1;

That should limit the number of particles to 1000. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
steven