[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pop : Limit the number of particles

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Mar 18 16:44:40 EDT 2016

It may not be what you're looking but I always manage my emitter at the
sop level and then source it with the All Points mode. This way I have
full control on my emitter and it's easier to visualize it. In this case
it would also be easy to make sure you don't have more than a certain
number of points because have access to it in sop.

Francois