[Sidefx-houdini-list] Guided Ocean sim

Javier Meroño javiermerono at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:36:38 EST 2016

Although to add to my previous quick and not-really thoughtful reply, in houdini the usual workflow for whitewater comes from a previous FLIP simulation, not from a geometry cache.What you´re looking for looks more like the way the current ocean tool creates foam, which frankly, I can´t speak intelligently about  because it´s a nice and smart digital asset that works really nicely and I didn´t have the need to tweak for my own purposes yet.
So, here is my really non-helpful addendum :P
Javier Meroño