[Sidefx-houdini-list] Guided Ocean sim

Javier Meroño javiermerono at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:32:31 EST 2016

Does your HOT ocean .abc still preserve the attributes for the waves crest? I remember there was something called minimum Eigenvalue that was intented to be used at shader time by HOT but it wouldn´t surprise me if you could use that coupled with velocity to drive a whitewater source and from there a whitewater simulation.
regards,
Javier Meroño