[Sidefx-houdini-list] Guided Ocean sim

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Sat Mar 12 13:59:59 EST 2016

Ok, so I’m tired of banging my head against the Bifrost wall. Probably less a Bifrost issue than a Autodesk documentation issue, but either way…

So assume we have an ocean render (generate with Houdini Ocean Toolkit, render in mr) that we’re happy with. Is it possible to use an .abc of that sim and in Houdini just add splashes and foam? What would that workflow look like? I’ve poked around and found a few threads from a few years back nothing exactly like this.

Thanks so much

Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
249 Princeton Avenue
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019