[Sidefx-houdini-list] Render speed - quantization bit depth

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Mar 10 10:37:41 EST 2016

That is interesting. I’ll need to check that out in more detail.

Thx.

On this same topic of post render options … has anyone had any experience/luck with up res solutions like this
https://www.redgiant.com/products/instant-4k/ <https://www.redgiant.com/products/instant-4k/>

It was recommended to me by a compositor friend while we were exploring solutions for a potential non-broadcast/non-feature project that required 4K deliverables.

4K renders can really stress the resources of a small studio, so it intrigued me.
However, I was skeptical. Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to test it out yet.

Larry