[Sidefx-houdini-list] Render speed - quantization bit depth

jordanhalsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:49:26 EST 2016

On another thought, have you ever tried using neat video to help with some noise reduction?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.-------- Original message --------From: Mark Elendt <mark at sidefx.com> Date: 3/9/2016  11:08 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Render speed - quantization bit depth
Quantization shouldn't affect performance at all.
Only file size and quality (8 bit is less information than 16 bit)