[Sidefx-houdini-list] VEX I/O File example

Tiaan Personal tiaanf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:54:07 EST 2016

Hi Guys

Hope you all doing well and maybe give me a hand.

I have a tool I need to develop in Houdini to export my own custom caching system. We have started in Python and it all works well, but we do run into a speed issue. I need to be able to write a custom file like in Python Myfile = open(“path”, “wb”) ect.. Myfile.close

Are there any example on how I would be able to do this in VEX inside a point wrangle node.

Thanks for any help in advance.
All the best