[Sidefx-houdini-list] FMX 2016 // Houdini od|lunch // Wednesday April 27

Oliver Markowski oliver at fullblownimages.com
Mon Mar 7 07:42:25 EST 2016

Hello fellow Houdniks,

FMX is around the corner and we talked to SideEffects about organizing
od-lunch again this year.

We agreed that even though most of the Houdini Presentations will be on
Tuesday we will have od-lunch one day later on Wednesday April 27 during
the official FMX lunch break from 1PM-2PM.

We made a reservation for 20 people at the restaurant “Logo” directly
inside “Haus der Wirtschaft” (the FMX venue).

If you would like to join od|lunch please RSVP here:

http://munich.siggraph.org/events/fmx-2016-houdini-od-lunch-wednesday-april-27/

Feel free to share this link with your network!

looking forward to geek around with you!

Your Munich ACM Siggraph Chapter