[Sidefx-houdini-list] Update Mantra nodes

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:21:08 EST 2016

You can take a look at this -
https://github.com/sandy-sutherland/shader_transfer.git, if you pass your
selected nodes to refreshnodes().  If you use something like Pycharm, you
can follow the logic.  Basically I used Houdini's ability to create python
script out of anything, so I am saving python for each parameter that I can
on a node, before replacing it, and then executing the python back onto the
new node.  I have found that to be the most accurate way.

S.