[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Indie, no support for exporting .ass

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Mon Jun 27 04:38:48 EDT 2016

I know you were asking about Arnold, and not Redshift, but just thought
I would add my 10c here
I'm a freelancer, and used arnold for about 4 years in Softimage.
I moved to houdini Indie, and I'm using redshift at the moment.
All I can say is, I'm not looking back :)
Have a look, It's worth checking out.