[Sidefx-houdini-list] celebration of life

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Jun 10 08:04:08 EDT 2016

I was very saddened and surprised to hear of the passing of Chris Maynard recently.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Chris in person, but he was always super helpful and
supportive when I did have email exchanges with him regarding CMIVFX services and content.

Especially in the early days, I always thought of CMIVFX as the “go to place” for quality, in-depth Houdini material.

Deepest condolences to his family, friends, and colleagues.
I’m sure he will be deeply missed by many.

Larry