[Sidefx-houdini-list] Using Anaconda python libs with Houdini

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:34:35 EDT 2016

Greetings,
I'm having some trouble getting Houdini and Anaconda to play nicely
together and load the libraries I've installed through it.  Honestly
I'm just not sure which environment variables to set to enable Houdini
to use conda's python executable.  Just setting "PATH" to point to
/opt/anaconda2/bin doesn't seem to work.  Setting PYTHONPATH
explicitly causes problems, as it doesn't match with the python
executable that gets loaded.

Anyone have any experience with this?  My env is:

Centos 6 (bash shell)
Houdini 15.5.480
Anaconda 2

Thanks,