[Sidefx-houdini-list] import a vex cop image into another vex cop

jordanhalsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 11:30:35 EST 2016

I use op in the cops context often enough  ro know it works.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.-------- Original message --------From: herman02 at netvigator.com Date: 1/31/2016  8:06 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] import a vex cop image into another
 	vex	cop
thanks for reply, I did try with op-syntax at colour map, but it doesn't work as you say.

cheers
Herman