[Sidefx-houdini-list] Render in uv space with H15

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Jan 29 09:20:17 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

I forgot to answer my own question. I already submitted the problem.
This is due to the fact that it nows uses ray tracing instead of
micropolygon when baking a render in uv space. My understanding is that
I am using the anti-alias noise and when I scale my object it's
considered far. The higher fractal iterations are then ignored.

I guess if we can force to not have the anti-aliasing turned on would
solve the problem.

Thanks

Francois