[Sidefx-houdini-list] SpliceHoudini

Guillaume Laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:21:16 EST 2016

Hi Gerbrand,

Thanks for the head-up, I did not noticed that Fabric decided to put it
private.

I did not touch this project since last summer, as their Canvas api was
refactored. So their current version will not work with SpliceHoudini
without some update (that should explain why the repo is now private).
I'm definitely missing time to support this project anyway. But if some of
you are interested, let me know and I will put the source code on a public
repo.

Cheers,
Guillaume