[Sidefx-houdini-list] For each in VOP

Jesse Erickson mr.nicey.pants at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:07:52 EST 2016

You can do this in Vops but you still will need an Inline Code or Snippet
Vop because the necessary Vex functions are not yet ported to Vops.

1. Using a For Each Loop in Vops you can get the array of points on a prim
by using primpoints(), then run the loop with this. Alternatively you can
avoid the loop and just extract the 3rd entry (maybe, you'll have to test
this to see if it's what you want).

2. Using a Primitive Vop run primvertex() and give it a primitive/primvert
pair. That will return a linear vertex number that you can run
vertexpoint() on, then get P from that.