[Sidefx-houdini-list] water droplets running off the side of a bottle

Javier Meroño javiermerono at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:49:07 EST 2016

if you want a reusable tool for dripping droplets like this one
https://vimeo.com/artkill/dropletsrnd

then Olivier is right on the money, you need to force the particle trajectory  with a POPVOP using a double cross product and afterwards use VDB volumes so that the droplets merge together properly . It´s not an obvious tool to create, though, and it will take some research and development on your side, so be sure it´s something you will reuse before going into it.
Javier Meroño