[Sidefx-houdini-list] water droplets running off the side of a bottle

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:03:42 EST 2016

How about scattering some points around your surface, then scatter a
separate group near the bottom of your object and use the
findShortestPath node to draw lines that connect them.  The lines
should follow the contours of your object in a fairly realistic way
and you can then just animate the droplets to follow the curve paths,
no simulation needed.

Jon