[Sidefx-houdini-list] water droplets running off the side of a bottle

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:46:05 EST 2016

jep particles or u can have a look at this thing here:

https://www.orbolt.com/asset/SideFX::vfx_rain

SideFx-made HDA that going of the description should offer what u are
after.  Haven't downloaded and tested, just remembered seeing it a while
ago.

At least should give u some ideas - it's free too

good luck.