[Sidefx-houdini-list] local vs global transformation

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:12:58 EST 2016

Yeah I know what you mean. I love CHOPs, and use them fairly regularly, but
I think I only "know" about 20% of their potential.

The basics are easy (fetch something into CHOPs, process the data, export
it back out to where it came from, or somewhere new) but even that takes a
bit of head scratching initially.

Cheers,

Peter B

On 12 January 2016 at 09:06, Gerbrand Nel <g at cannonballbunny.com> wrote:

> I really need to look into chops don't I..
> They seem super awesome, but every time I peak inside chops, I get that
> same feeling you get when your brain wasn't ready for all that ice cream.
>
> On 12/01/2016 18:56, Peter Bowmar wrote:
>
>> And in the grand tradition of "at least 4 ways to do things in Houdini"
>> you
>> can use the Object CHOP too.
>>
>> On 12 January 2016 at 01:31, Gerbrand Nel <g at cannonballbunny.com> wrote:
>>
>> wait.. hold the phone :)
>>> for some reason I had a centroid expression on my null1
>>> Working now!

Peter B