[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save an image after render to Mplay

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:50:11 EST 2016

Right now I have this
I render to disk but I have an extra image plane that renders Cf and in the
save in separate file filed I put md, this means it renders to disk then
pops up mplay when done.
That kinda works.
What I really would love to see is the live progress.

Yeah I was thinking that well mplay is already listening for renders, there
might be a way to hook in to it, maybe :)