[Sidefx-houdini-list] mesh from kinect

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Thu Jan 7 04:23:20 EST 2016

Just P in an obj sequence.
I'm using this:
http://codigogenerativo.com/kinectpv2/
I'm not much of a coder, so I'm just using the example files provided.
If I could get a highress depth matte sequence rather, I could use that
to drive the z position of my grid points.
Unfortunately I haven’t come across something free for that yet.
This is still in pitch phase, so I'm trying not to buy software until
I'm sure what I would need.
I am well impressed by what the kinect can do so far.
The trick seems to be to get the data out in a usable format.