[Sidefx-houdini-list] mesh from kinect

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Tue Jan 5 02:01:21 EST 2016

Hey Edward
Thanks for the reply..
I tried the iso sop, but it crashes with my point cloud.
My solution was to create a liquid surface, and transfer those normals
back to the point cloud, then I copied small grids to the points.
I then take another high-rez grid, and ray that onto the copied grids.
It's a messy work flow, but the results are pretty good.