[Sidefx-houdini-list] Update Mantra nodes

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sat Feb 27 22:04:49 EST 2016

Hi Francois,

Have you tried the "Change Type..." menu when you right click on the
node. This allows you to migrate a node from one type to the other while
keeping existing parameter values. However I'm not sure what happens if
the a node from the same type but just different versions.

Anyway, worth trying if you haven't already.

Francois