[Sidefx-houdini-list] Update Mantra nodes

Francois Lord flordlists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 17:52:31 EST 2016

Hi.

I have a scene which comes from Houdini 14 and I am now in Houdini 15.
In that scene, I have a bunch of mantra nodes with different parameters.
Everything works fine when I render. However, I just realized that I
need the StyleSheets to work and my mantra nodes don't have the
stylesheets parameter. Is there a way to convert nodes from H14 to H15
and keeping the parameter values? Or do I have to create new nodes and
copy the params by hand?

Thanks.