[Sidefx-houdini-list] Laser Beam

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Thu Feb 25 12:01:21 EST 2016

Hi Justin,
I'd probably just use a particle system with some sort of geometry post
processing to get the beam shape (use the velocity vector for this bit),
and then like the others said, make it glow in comp.

Much easier for dealing with automatically generating collision effects
like the sparks you mentioned.