[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDA script management

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:33:47 EST 2016

Hey Peter,
I use the namespaces quite often now, but what doesn't seem to be
possible from the GUI is to save the OTL as a new version *after*
unlocking it. I often get into a scenario where I unlock a node just
to make a few tweaks, and end up doing more changes than I expected,
which warrant a new version, and shouldn't be saved to the existing
OTL that I've already opened.

I haven't checked, maybe one can script this via HOM?

Jon