[Sidefx-houdini-list] Laser Beam

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:08:22 EST 2016

Yes exactly
our guys at the time when I was at MPC did this kind of fx for angels and
demons
and if you saw raw renders it was very "basic" most of the magic happens in
comp
Clever noise or chops deformations on lines or geo should do it

Zoran Arizanovic
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>