[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDA script management

Lars van der Bijl com48com at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:15:46 EST 2016

important note on that.

ExtraFileOptions is a binary json file that holds which sections scripts
are python. (other then the PythonModule obviously)
incase you are adding more sections to a HDA.

you can build a quick cpp script that can uncompile the binary to json so
you can use it. (ping me off list if you need help with this)