[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDA script management

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:14:14 EST 2016

Jon,

Actually if you use the namespacing/versioning (as mentioned by Sam) it's a
trivial-ish (error checking etc complicating it somewhat) script to say
"version up" as a RMB menu item. In H15 you can even insert that right
after the Allow Editing/Match Definition entry.

Of course, not trivial enough for me to bust it out right now :)

Cheers,

Peter B

Peter B