[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hom - HDA - Copy Defaults from Node

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:53:05 EST 2016

Thanks Lars,

That just writes out the HDA to the otl - equivalent of doing save node
type - but when I load the HDA back in, that path I am setting, has
reverted to the default it was originally set to.  If I do this manually,
the Copy Defaults from Node, asks to unlock the node, and then saves it -
then when I load that one back in, it works as I want it to.

S.