[Sidefx-houdini-list] SpliceHoudini

Guillaume Laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:18:17 EST 2016

Hi,

I received a couple of emails from guys that are interested by this
project.
As I said, I won't continue supporting it, so I moved the git repo to a
public one on my public github: https://github.com/frenchdog/SpliceHoudini

If you need a references to create a Fabric plugin for Houdini, it could be
a good starting point.

Cheers,
Guillaume