[Sidefx-houdini-list] Off the shelf Renderfarm options

Mark Ross mark.ross at gridmarkets.com
Fri Feb 19 20:36:18 EST 2016

Appreciate the mention Ben . . . find out more about:

   - the SideEffects/GridMarkets partnership HERE
   <https://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3121&Itemid=66>
   ,
   - our cloud Houdini rendering/simulation offering HERE
   <http://www.gridmarkets.com/houdini.html>,
   - receiving complementary rendering credits to kick the tires HERE
   <http://www.gridmarkets.com/beta-signup.html>.

co-founder || skype: markedwardross ||
​
San Francisco +1-925-875-8721