[Sidefx-houdini-list] Off the shelf Renderfarm options

Benjamin Laidlaw ben_laidlaw at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:27:46 EST 2016

Cool thanks, everyone.It seems like Royal Render has a large fan base, lol. I'll have to check it out.
Need to go through the details of what I found, but here was the list in aggregate from some sources below, and you guys.Deadline(higher cost) and Royal Render(lower cost) being the best on the list. Main list:Hqueue – Houdini Only (Free)Backburner – Autodesk Only(some command line control)RushDeadline Qube – bad reviewsRoyal Render Muster – bad reviewsSmedge – bad reviewsButterflyRenderpal open source but sounds like a lot of overhead (Free)Puli / OpenRenderManagementAfanasy / CGRUArsenal SuiteDrQueueSunGrid Cloud Rendering – Not for our needs.Amazon Render CloudAzureGrid Market  Threads Asking the same, as mentioned above.http://forums.cgsoci...=render managerhttp://opensourcevfx...g/render-queue/http://forums.cgsoci...p?t-598826.html - Old