[Sidefx-houdini-list] Off the shelf Renderfarm options

jordanhalsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:34:05 EST 2016

We use muster, which has been around for awhile, and for 2400 you get unlimited nodes. Works great.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.-------- Original message --------From: Oliver Markowski <owski.himself at gmail.com> Date: 2/17/2016  2:39 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Off the shelf Renderfarm options
If you like open-source try this Afanasy > https://github.com/CGRU/cgru
Ugly UI but a full-blown feature-set.