[Sidefx-houdini-list] random rotation inside for each loop

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:03:40 EST 2016

I think the problem is in the $PR. If you use a Primitive SOP, and put
your expression in the rotate parameters, you'll get a different
result on each primitive. But inside a foreach loop, you might be in
VEX context where $PR doesn't evaluate. Or are you using a ForEach
SOP? I don't really understand that SOP, so I can't help you there.

Dave