[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ocean Surface - displacement to camera

dave brown dayvbrown at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:52:40 EST 2016

No worries!

I'm not sure how up to date they are but the fundamentals of the videos by
Peter Quint will still be relevant and definitely worth a watch.

Cmivfx has some really great ones in their hip tricks series, as well as
some more recent videos. A subscription is the best bet here, not cheap but
if you're learning it's worth it.

"Go procedural" on vimeo has a nice range as well including some more in
depth master-classes.

Hmmm I know there's some I've forgotten but if I think I'll add them to the
list.

Also make sure you're on odforce, you can get a lot of really great help
and example files there.

Cheers,

Dave