[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ocean Surface - displacement to camera

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Tue Feb 16 15:38:09 EST 2016

Cool, thanks Dave. I’ve had a few of those moments, and i totally get why I’ll get more. It’s just doing the grunt work to learn at this point. btw, where would you suggest going for a ground up understanding of VOPs?

Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
249 Princeton Avenue
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
650.728.7957 (direct)