[Sidefx-houdini-list] Off the shelf Renderfarm options

Benjamin Laidlaw ben_laidlaw at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:42:16 EST 2016

Hello,
I'm looking to find out what off the shelf render farms people prefer currently for production; likes and dislikes?

Short background: We need to use our nodes for Houdini, Max, Maya, fume, and a few other software. Currently about ~100 nodes, and we don't have a dedicated render farm technician so the most hands off, off the shelf is the best. I have experience with Hqueue, Rush, Deadline, and Qube, so I am looking for any additional off the shelf software, too beyond those. I'm currently using Hqueue for Houdini simulations, but I need to share the majority of render nodes with the other softwares.
Thanks-Ben