[Sidefx-houdini-list] Random texture per polygon.

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:07:55 EST 2016

Hi list,

Let's say I have a directory with 100 images named toto_$F.jpg (from 1 to
99).
I'd like to have each polygon picking a texture randomly.

I've searched the web and managed to have the UV per polygon setted
correctly.

Following an Odforce thread, I created a Primitive String attribute named
"map"

toto_`floor(rand($PR)*2.999)+1`.jpg    (testing on 3 pictures)
I can see in the geometry spreadsheet that it is working well, each
primitive has either a toto_1.jpg or toto_2.jpg or toto_3.jpg map attribute
attached

But can someone explain how to tell Houdini to use that "map" attribute in
the base color map ?