[Sidefx-houdini-list] silly little animation editor question

Rafael Santos rafaels at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 04:20:02 EST 2016

Right-click a keyframe on the curve you want to cycle and go to
Channels>Edit Displayed Channels Properties...
You'll see a list of the channels and two columns called "Before" and
"After" with dropdown menus. Pick "Cycle" in one of them, press apply and
that should do it. It's a bit obscure how to get to it but works. Submit an
RFE if you think of a better workflow.

Cheers