[Sidefx-houdini-list] silly little animation editor question

Ken Ouellette ken.ouellette at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 02:09:55 EST 2016

add a key after your last "good" frame for animation.
Move it far away...

select the segment between the two keys so you can control the "function"
of the curve.

Try vmatchin if you want to match what was the tangent going into the
keyframe, that will be fore post infinity.. or as far as that new key frame
is shoved over... vmatchout is for pre-infinity.
There is probably a different for vmatchin and matchin, i just can't
remember what it is ...

good luck.